This example of a retaining wall Lewisville showcases another project where we replaced an old railroad timber wall with a new, more modern one made from natural stone. As the appearance of these old timber walls fades, so does their structural integrity. Replacing them with something more sturdy, such as the Milsap Stone used here, is a great idea. Not only will the new wall improve curb appeal, it will function better too!
Retaining Wall Lewisville Overview
First, we removed the old timber wall and hauled off all the decaying pieces—making sure to stabilize the foundation while we worked. Then, we brought in the natural stone and built a new retaining wall that’s sure to look great for many years.
Experienced Retaining Wall Contractor
We want to turn your landscaping and retaining wall ideas into a reality. Retaining wall construction, pool patios, fencing, landscaping, and pool demolition is our specialty. Our goal is to create and maintain outdoor spaces that homeowners will enjoy for years. We promise to deliver professional results at a reasonable price.
Here’s what separates JCL Landscaping from the competition:
- Warranty on all new retaining wallsSpecialization in both commercial and residential projects
- Free and professional “no-hassle” design estimates
- A+ and 5-star customer ratings
- A multi-talented team to address the complete needs of any project
- Over 15 years experience
- Fully licensed and insured
- If you’re considering a retaining wall, outdoor landscaping, or pool demolition project please give us a call. We’re committed to providing trusted expertise that you can count on. Follow this link to contact us or call us anytime at 817-716-3095.
Proudly Serving the Greater Dallas / Ft. Worth Areas
We are retaining wall specialists serving the following DFW areas: Allen, Addison, Argyle, Arlington, Bedford, Carrollton, Colleyville, Coppell, Dallas, Dalworthing Gardens, Denton, Euless, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound, Frisco, Garland, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Highland Park, Highland Village, Hurst, Irving, Keller, Kennedale, Lake Worth, Las Colinas, Lewisville, Little Elm, McKinney, North Richland Hills, Pantego, Plano, Richardson, Roanoke, Saginaw, Southlake, The Colony, Trophy Club, University Park, and Westlake.